Thursday 30 September 2010

Commercial Culprits

Here are the names of the companies whose drivers I regularly see breaking the law, driving the Airfield Road.
  • J. Kilborn & Sons (Longstanton)
    In fairness this isn't a commercial vehicle, it's just one of the employees going to work every day
    He gets a listing here because he's a complete loony who swears at me and makes gestures with his hands when he sees me - no idea why
  • O'Dell Heating & Plumbing (Longstanton)
  • The Royal Mail
  • DHL (Bar Hill)
  • Durman Stearn Civil Engineering
  • Majestic Plumbing & Heating (AD04GVY, White Van, overtook me on a blind bend at considerable speed)
  • R J Tryer
  • Cambs Lock & Safe (MN56VJK, aggressively overtook me on the blind "S" bend) 
  • The Highways Agency (not working on the road, just driving through it to work)

No comments:

Post a Comment